Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Magdalena Feast

While toggling over recent posts on Facebook (via Tweetdeck, which I am loving tremendously), I encountered this status message from a friend: "Today (July 21) is the feast day of [St.] Mary Magdalene."

Hastily I texted my other three girl friends - Camille, Dione and Vero. We bunch actually nicknamed ourselves "Magdalenas" after embarking on a pilgrimage last May 2009 (not because of the Da Vinci Code). Why we did, upcoming posts will uncover it. In fact, I'm actually keeping a list of our adventures and its corresponding highlights be it as a complete group or less.

Needless to say, Vero and Camille were giggling upon stumbling on this fact. Happy feast day indeed to us!

For now, I just had to refresh and update this blog of mine, which I have been negligent towards to. Sorry dear blog. I shall infuse you with many of my thoughts and my stories soon. That is a promise.

1 comment:

  1. An update, according to Jovy, he made a mistake with the date. The feast of St. Mary Magdalene is July 22.

    ReplyDelete